Thursday, June 21, 2012

Summer Semester Class


I already have NJ teaching certifications in Accounting, General Business, and Typewriting, but I wanted to earn another teaching certification in Mathematics. The additional certification will help improve my educational marketability. In April, I began the process of enrolling at William Paterson University in Wayne, NJ.

By the end of May, I had registered for a Precalculus class. Since I had taken two Algebra classes and a Precalculus at Thomas Edison State College, I was able to clear the prerequisite requirements for continuing my math classes at WPU.

I completed the class at the end of June and I’m satisfied with my (good) grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Top Live Vinyl Record Albums

To show off some of my vinyl records, I'll be making a list of some of my favorite records. The first list is for live (concert) ...